• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Anyone have a list (or would like to add to this list so we have a consolidated one) of Restaurant Closing....Seems like more than usual. There are many missing restaurants below, just the ones that I know. Thanks.

- Gravel Road Closed - until Spring
- Ballyhoo Closed - for Deep Cleaning
- Goatfeathers Closed - reopens Dec 26th
- Cafe Thirty A Closed Dec 4 - reopens Dec 26
- Bud & Alley's Closed - reopens Dec 23rd
- Tarpoon Club Closed - reopens Dec23rd
- Taco Bar Closed - reopens Dec 23rd
- Fire Open with special hours
- Nicks's on the Beach Closed - reopens Dec 26th
- Elmo's Closed - until Spring
-

librarian

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2009
george's is closed-i think it reopens the 26th too.
La Crema is open (hours are good)
Summer Kitchen open bfast and lunch but only some dinners

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Pizza Bar is open and supposedly not closing at all.
George's will be open the week after Christmas then closing until Mar 12.
Fen's at WaterSound is open but call for hours. I can't remember what I saw today! And I must admit they are one of the best around and what a surprise/
Pickle Factory is open, closed the month of Jan.

beach lover

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2005
I wanted to purchase a Bud & Alley T-shirt for a Christmas present, but leaving for ATL on the 22nd. Any idea's how to get one?

Marie's Bistro will be open this week our regular hours (Lunch Tuesday - Friday 11-2) & (Dinner Tue. - Saterday 5-9)
Marie's Barside will be a gradual openning hours as we are training the crew and want it to be a fun gathering spot with daily Happy hour, late menu also a great bar menu, in a couple of weeks we'll be open daily @ 11am till 11:30 for last call. We are still searching for lacal bands to fill our lineup