• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

headed4thebeach

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2008
We are seeking a 6 month or 1 year rental for my parents. They have been living in Sandestin for the past 2 years and just recently have sold the condo they were in. They would love to be on or around 30A as my dad still works part time in the area. A carriage house, studio, or small rental would be ideal. Both are semi-retired from professional jobs. No pets and very responsible. Excellent Credit and References.

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
We are seeking a 6 month or 1 year rental for my parents. They have been living in Sandestin for the past 2 years and just recently have sold the condo they were in. They would love to be on or around 30A as my dad still works part time in the area. A carriage house, studio, or small rental would be ideal. Both are semi-retired from professional jobs. No pets and very responsible. Excellent Credit and References.
I have a fully furnished home 1950 plus utilities....

headed4thebeach

Beach Comber
Jun 30, 2008
Thanks! Where is it located? They are hoping for something smaller since they have a home in Alabama but I'll check it out!

TondaB

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2011
Thanks! Where is it located? They are hoping for something smaller since they have a home in Alabama but I'll check it out!
See my ad "beautiful Santa Rosa Beach cottage with a one car garage" it is one and a half stories but the master is on the first floor so it may be more than what they are wanting and it is fully furnished

Choctawbaygirl

Beach Comber
May 3, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach

If you are still looking for a place for your parents, I have a 2 bdr 2 ba single family home for rent that is 5 mins from the beach and within walking distance to the bay. It is approx. 1150 sq. ft. You can reach me at 850-830-5783. Linda