• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Yates

Beach Crab
Mar 7, 2019
St. Cloud, FL
When and where can i purchase Ripley tomatoes (if there's even a crop this year)? I contacted a person who grows Ripley's and we agreed on a price.he even paid shipping. However, the tomatoes were sent to my mailbox instead of my front door. Needless to say, I don't check my mail everyday (community mailbox).. Three days after they arrived, they were mush! What a mess! So, I want to know if you ship to Central Florida when they are in season?
Thank you,
SmileMaker

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
When and where can i purchase Ripley tomatoes (if there's even a crop this year)? I contacted a person who grows Ripley's and we agreed on a price.he even paid shipping. However, the tomatoes were sent to my mailbox instead of my front door. Needless to say, I don't check my mail everyday (community mailbox).. Three days after they arrived, they were mush! What a mess! So, I want to know if you ship to Central Florida when they are in season?
Thank you,
SmileMaker
I like mushed tomatoes please mail to me.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
Thank you,
SmileMaker
Email them to me I love mershed maters.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Thank you,
SmileMaker
Seriously, Who are you asking? And why here?