• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

terrob

Beach Crab
May 5, 2018
Inlet Beach, Florida 32461
Hi there! I'm in desperate need of a place to live, ASAP!!
I'm an older single woman, no literal children, but i do have 2 4 legged kids that are literally my lifesavers!! They are both very well behaved, house trained and provided plenty of toys which makes them completely non destructive! They stay with me, wherever i may be staying, and are completely used to staying in my room with me, outside of their outside time and walks! When i go to work, which, yes, I'm employed, full time, i set them up in my room with a camera and music meant for dogs, so i keep an eye on them well! I work in Rosemary Beach, at 30AVE full time, so I'm definitely looking to stay in that area if at all possible! I'm very clean, quiet, friendly, outgoing! I'm just having a time getting back up on my feet after a horrendous relationship that left me in this predicament! So, at this point in my life, I keep to myself, have very, very few friends, and am only concerned with bettering my life for me and my two babies!!
Please, there's got to be someone out there that can either relate to my situation and / or has some compassion ... If i don't find a place by this coming week, it'll jeopardize my job, and, well, that's completely unacceptable, that would be 5 steps forward only to take 20 back!