1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent Room for rent

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Brantleydm, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Brantleydm

Brantleydm Beach Comber

I have a room for rent in a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. Its $500 plus 1/2 utilities a month. Comes with own room and bathroom, shared kitchen, living room, and fenced in patio. Located on south holiday in cross creek apartments in Miramar beach. I am 19 year old interior designer, very clean, and not at apartment to much. I'm looking preferably for a female roommate between ages of 19-26. Email me at brantley@tuskershomestore.com or text at 251.367.8955 if interested :) Looking for someone calm and down to earth as well, not drama please:)

2. Asortor91

Asortor91 Beach Comber

Hello! Are you still seeking a roommate? My name is alexandra and I'm a 23 year old non smoker and interior designer! Small world :) please feel free to reach out via email and I look forward to hearing from you!! Alexandra.sortor@yahoo.com

3. jbhabshey

jbhabshey Beach Comber

Hay,
    Are you still looking for a roommate? I am a designer working in Seacrest, looking to move as soon as possible. Please let me know if still available, jbhabshey@gmail.com. Thanks!