• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Derek Knauss

Beach Crab
Sep 6, 2019
Destin
hello!
Looking for room or garage for rent. Male 36
I work 10-12 hrs a day and sometimes longer. Trying to find something to rent for 6montha or longer. I’m down to earth, clean and respectful. Also can do any onsite maintenance that is needed. Will be wiling to do maintenance to take off of rent if applicable.

Attachments

• 8FFA369D-9682-44DA-9D84-F44371306F7C.jpeg
    8FFA369D-9682-44DA-9D84-F44371306F7C.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
hello!
Looking for room or garage for rent. Male 36
I work 10-12 hrs a day and sometimes longer. Trying to find something to rent for 6montha or longer. I’m down to earth, clean and respectful. Also can do any onsite maintenance that is needed. Will be wiling to do maintenance to take off of rent if applicable.
Hi Derek! I have a private guesthouse and a garage loft and looking for a long term “ housemate” who can also do maintenance and care for property when I travel. I need a dependable, trustworthy person
Interested ? please respond

Derek Knauss

Beach Crab
Sep 6, 2019
Destin
Hi Derek! I have a private guesthouse and a garage loft and looking for a long term “ housemate” who can also do maintenance and care for property when I travel. I need a dependable, trustworthy person
Interested ? please respond
Yes I would love to meet up and talk with you. Where is the location of the property?

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Yes I would love to meet up and talk with you. Where is the location of the property?
Derek! Great! Let’s talk! Send me your number and I will text you to arrange or if you would prefer send your email. Property is centrally located in Walton County. Easy drive to the 30A beaches Destin and PCB.