• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Caroline A Cooper

Beach Comber
Dec 14, 2020
Destin, Miramar, Santa Rosa
Hi
My corporate job was eliminated by Lowes at my home in Mooresville. I have been offered a transfer to Destin Lowes store but need to secure housing in the area. I have to keep my house in NC for the time being so budgeting is important. I realize it IS expensive there but looking for the best deal I can find. I have a small cat (CatCat) but she doesn't have to come (poor baby) I don't smoke am extremely clean, quiet and will be working a lot. Most have said traffic is terrible there so staying close to Destin and Miramar is best. Anyone willing to open their home? Even for a few weeks till I can find something else? Message me or email at caroline.cooper@ lowes.com today or tomm. After Friday pitnow@gmail.com

Attachments

• Pic of me for Email .jpg
    Pic of me for Email .jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 1

Katy M

Beach Comber
Dec 19, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi
My corporate job was eliminated by Lowes at my home in Mooresville. I have been offered a transfer to Destin Lowes store but need to secure housing in the area. I have to keep my house in NC for the time being so budgeting is important. I realize it IS expensive there but looking for the best deal I can find. I have a small cat (CatCat) but she doesn't have to come (poor baby) I don't smoke am extremely clean, quiet and will be working a lot. Most have said traffic is terrible there so staying close to Destin and Miramar is best. Anyone willing to open their home? Even for a few weeks till I can find something else? Message me or email at caroline.cooper@ lowes.com today or tomm. After Friday pitnow@gmail.com
I do have a home available with a room, bathroom use of the W/D, Kitchen and entire living area. It is furnished. I travel a lot and will not be home at all, but do want the option to stop in at home if I need to. Rent Would be $750/month all utilities included. My home is near Grand Blvd / Miramar Beach. It is about 20 minutes from Lowes, but It is a great quiet area. Let me know if you are interested.