• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
I am in need of a place for June and July for just one. Please PM me if you have anything

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am moving to Blue Mountain Beach at the end of the month in an entirely renovated 3 bdrm cottage 2nd house off of 30A across from the beach access. I have not seen the house in person, only pictures. When I get there it is possible I could rent one of the rooms out (if it is big enough). I am hoping to have all of the furniture for the 3 bdrms. If you are still looking by the end of March I can let you know what I think. I do have 3 cats and a small 6 lb. dog who loves everyone. Don't know if you are allergic. Since it is only for 2 months I would consider it. Besides I could use help with the rent until I get my business going. You would have access to entire house of course and it is in a great location. Please tell me some information about yourself and if you are interested. The rent is $850 so you would pay half of that and half of the electric. Let me know.