• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carla

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Nathan, this sounds awesome! Love dogs and love that a happy living environment is important. Would love to talk and see if it’s a good fit. 404-374-0174

Mr. Nice guy

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2022
Santa Rosa beach
Available Feb 1st I have options of 2 rooms open for month to month rent in our super comfy home off of 30A in the Dune Allen area. Must be a high vibe individual with zero drama, no drugs, and a love of dogs, we have two very sweet pups 2 yrs and 9 months. One room is bigger with slider out to wrap around porch and has a king size bed and TV and the other a little smaller with queen bed and TV. Will only be renting one of the two and keeping other as guest room, but for the right individual would be open to offering them both if needed. 3 month minimum stay but preferably find a great person to stay long term! Rent includes all utilities etc. We have a great fun loving vibe here and are picky about whom lives in the space, but if this is you please reach out!
Hi my name is Nick I have a wonderful pup named Xena. For xena warrior princess. I’ve lived in the area for 18 years have a great reputation, I believe. And own my own little pilates studio in San Destin. Have been removed from my current situation because the lady sold her home. Please call or text this number as 8504612338. Thanks Nathan

Mr. Nice guy

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2022
Santa Rosa beach
Available Feb 1st I have options of 2 rooms open for month to month rent in our super comfy home off of 30A in the Dune Allen area. Must be a high vibe individual with zero drama, no drugs, and a love of dogs, we have two very sweet pups 2 yrs and 9 months. One room is bigger with slider out to wrap around porch and has a king size bed and TV and the other a little smaller with queen bed and TV. Will only be renting one of the two and keeping other as guest room, but for the right individual would be open to offering them both if needed. 3 month minimum stay but preferably find a great person to stay long term! Rent includes all utilities etc. We have a great fun loving vibe here and are picky about whom lives in the space, but if this is you please reach out!
Is this still available

TammyShanahan

Beach Crab
Feb 2, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello. I’m interested in meeting you and seeing the place. I’m 63, single, no pets and I work full time. I’ve been here a year from Nashville. My lease is up March 5. It’s gone up a tad high for me. I live off Hwy 393 and Dune Allen is where I want to remain. I’m fiercely independent and always make my own way. I’m a beach/water lover and spend my free time there, always. I go to dune Allen Beach Access sunset when I can and I have 4 good friends here. Please consider touching base with me.