• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GeoffreySmoore

Beach Crab
Jan 26, 2020
Inlet
Hello everyone! I am currently looking for a place for myself (30) and my medium, well behaved dog (1). I am clean, respectful and a hard worker. I work 50+ Hours a week a local marble and granite shop off of 98 between Pier Park and Inlet Beach, and need to find housing as close as possible to that area. I am looking to rent from 6 months minimum to 2 years max and will pay monthly. Rent for myself I would like to be between 750 - 1350 /Month depending on the house/ roommate situation. I will be ready to move in 2/10/2020. I am open to all options as I know my window of time is quickly approaching. Please contact me if you have anything in that area within my price range. Post here or text/call 703-728-7032. If your looking for a roommate lets do lunch, or grab a coffee and see how things go. I am in a relationship with someone from out of town and work fairly long hours so I wont often have company over. I am open to male or female roommates for a platonic relationship. Thanks again everyone! Geoff Moore 703-728-7032
IMG-0264.JPG