• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
Roommate wanted to share 2 br, 2 ba condo in Herons Watch. $475 plus 1/2 elec. ($35-$60)

Condo amenities include W/D, modern kitchen, high ceilings and tile floors. 3rd floor, end unit. Cable and water included. Pool and dock access to Eastern Lake.

Neighbors are mainly full time residents and awesome people. Not alot of rental traffic/noise.

I am a responsible, respectful, clean and quiet female. I have full time employment and pay the bills on time. Looking for a roommate with similar qualities.

PM me for more info.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Kitty

Hi! I love your kitty, very pretty. I'd inquire about the roomate situation but I have 3 cats of my own and a 6 lb. dog. I am going to be moving to the area also in April I believe if all goes well. I just wanted to tell you how pretty that kitty was and what a great picture. Stay warm and dry tomorrow.

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
May 19, 2007
Here
www.thirdeyeimages.net
Hi! I love your kitty, very pretty. I'd inquire about the roomate situation but I have 3 cats of my own and a 6 lb. dog. I am going to be moving to the area also in April I believe if all goes well. I just wanted to tell you how pretty that kitty was and what a great picture. Stay warm and dry tomorrow.

Thanks, she is one half of a matched pair. They have been with me for 10 years!

Good Luck in your search! :welcome:

eliotnes

Beach Crab
Feb 24, 2010
interested in rent

Hello I am interested in your roommate needed add. I am a teacher and I will be needing a place soon. 28, male , . I would love to check the place out at least!
Roommate wanted to share 2 br, 2 bath condo in Herons Watch. $475 plus 1/2 elec. ($35-$60)

Condo amenities include W/D, modern kitchen, high ceilings and tile floors. 3rd floor, end unit. Cable and water included. Pool and dock access to Eastern Lake.

Neighbors are mainly full time residents and awesome people. Not alot of rental traffic/noise.

I am a responsible, respectful, clean and quiet female. I have full time employment and pay the bills on time. Looking for a roommate with similar qualities.

PM me for more info.

eliotnes

Beach Crab
Feb 24, 2010
male, 28

Sorry!! phone # 850-766-0148.Thanks

Roommate wanted to share 2 br, 2 ba condo in Herons Watch. $475 plus 1/2 elec. ($35-$60)

PM me for more info.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
kitty and search

Hi again! I have or had (since I am leaving here) a pet sitting service for 16 years in New Orleans and had two kitties that looked very much alike and looked very much like yours. They were from the same litter also. Beautiful cats. If you ever need a pet sitter you can call me since I'll be there by mid March or April 1. Finally found a place I think. I would have responded to your ad, but I have 3 cats and a chihuahua. That would be a bit much I think. :yikes: Perhaps we can meet sometime once I get there and get settled. I need some friends in the area. Everyone is so nice there it is not hard to make friends, but easier when it is someone you have been talking to. Take care and I'll see everyone soon!!! I can't wait!!!

Thanks, she is one half of a matched pair. They have been with me for 10 years!

Good Luck in your search! :welcome: