• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Harli Kurdelmeyer

Beach Crab
May 15, 2020
Seagrove
Hi! I’m going to be in Santa Rosa for the summer and am looking for a room in Seagrove. I can move in as soon as available and would want the space until August. I’m open to having roommates, or my own space. My max rent is $800. I’m in my early 20’s but not really into partying.
I wake up early, cook most meals at home, and work from home. I spend a fair bit of time at the beach and at the yoga studio. Im into healthy and clean living :)
Please text or call me if you need a roommate or have space!

Last edited:

Lauren Belcher

Beach Comber
May 12, 2020
Santa Rosa Area
Hi! I’m going to be in Santa Rosa for the summer and am looking for a room in Seagrove. I can move in as soon as available and would want the space until August. I’m open to having roommates, or my own space. My max rent is $800. I’m in my early 20’s but not really into partying.
I wake up early, cook most meals at home, and work from home. I spend a fair bit of time at the beach and at the yoga studio. Im into healthy and clean living :)
Hey! I am moving down as well from north alabama to complete and internship for school! If you would be interested in possibly finding something together, let me know! 2052729123

Elle

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2020
30a

Hey! I am also looking for a roommate and housing for the summer! Are you still looking?

Elle

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2020
30a
Hey! I am moving down as well from north alabama to complete and internship for school! If you would be interested in possibly finding something together, let me know! 2052729123

Hey! I am also looking for roommates/ housing for the summer. Text me if you're still looking! 281-853-5216