• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Katy Kinnon

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a roommate to fill a spare room in my 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the Beachside Villas community in Santa Rosa Beach. Close to Old Florida Fish House, Seaside and Seacrest communities. Newly remodeled with heated pool, tennis courts and steps from the beach access. The 3rd bedroom will remain vacant, so it will just be two residents. Asking $900 a month, utilities included, no lease required.

Preferably would like a young, professional female in their 20's or early 30's. Open to pets. If you're interested and would like to see photos, please text me at 603-475-0934, or email me at katykinnon@gmail.com.

Brittany Barefoot

Beach Crab
Jul 13, 2019
Panama City beach
Looking for a roommate to fill a spare room in my 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the Beachside Villas community in Santa Rosa Beach. Close to Old Florida Fish House, Seaside and Seacrest communities. Newly remodeled with heated pool, tennis courts and steps from the beach access. The 3rd bedroom will remain vacant, so it will just be two residents. Asking $900 a month, utilities included, no lease required.

Preferably would like a young, professional female in their 20's or early 30's. Open to pets. If you're interested and would like to see photos, please text me at 603-475-0934, or email me at katykinnon@gmail.com.

Hey, I sent you a text. I’m interested.