• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

michellet

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2012
Hello,

Me and my current roommate are looking for a third person to join us in a new home we are renting in the Peach Creek community. The specifics are as follows:
  • 1 bedroom available at $550/mo
  • Available 11/1/15
  • First and last months rent + $333 deposit due upon moving in ($550 + $550 +$330 = $1,433)
  • You would be sharing a bathroom with one roommate, Alexa (who is awesome, so you'll be lucky!)
  • fenced in backyard
  • Loving doggies is a must! I have a 4 year old Boxer-mix pup. She's an expert snuggler and professional sun bather. Unfortunately, this is the only pet allowed in the home.
  • Home life for us is quiet! Alexa and I are up early, so peaceful nights are required. On a lighter note, we do like to go out a couple of nights a week! If you enjoy having a cocktail or two from time-to-time, we'd invite you out with us and hopefully establish a friendship with you if you're interested in that! Alternatively, if you'd prefer we don't invite you places, we will respect that, too!
  • We are clean gal's so we would expect our 3rd roommate to keep common area's tidy.
The house in total, has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. I am renting the Master Bedroom at $700 and the two smaller bedrooms are going for the same price: $550. Alexa and I are both 25 year old females (men, don't be shy! We will consider a male roommate).

Please call to inquire! I am a real estate agent and I have so many e-mails coming in that I may not be able to respond in a timely fashion. 850-803-1429. I have a video of the home, but would prefer to send after speaking on the phone.

Thank you!

Michelle Taylor