• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hannah Overholser

Beach Comber
Mar 23, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a roommate to take over my old roommates 1 bed/1 bath in the Sanctuary at 331, in Santa Rosa Beach. She’s moving out at the end of this week, and it’s available starting April 1st. I’m a 24 yr old female, and I’d prefer to have another female as well. However, I’m keeping my options open. I work a lot, so I’m really never home. The rent would be $820 a month including everything, but electricity which is not much more. Washer and dryer in the unit. The apartment is right next to the car wash, and dog wash in the very back. Also has a screened in patio. I do not have pets myself, but I am pet friendly but only 2 animals max.

Rachel Wright

Beach Comber
Mar 12, 2019
Niceville
Hi Hannah
I’m interested! I’d love to see photos if you have them... my email is rachelhannah314@yahoo.com if you wanna chat! I’m 33,easy going, and really clean... I’m moving to the area to be closer to work (interior designer).
Thanks
Rachel

Last edited:

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
I am very very interested! I am 44 yr old female, no pets, already been renting in the area but my lease is up. I work as an esthetician for a prestigious dermatology practice, very neat, very clean, will not be around most weekends. Please please contact me with more info and pics if possible. Thank you! Stacie

Dallas Biederman

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2019
Gulf Breeze
Im 26 just graduated Ultrasound school and now have a full time traveling position with Healthscan imaging. Looking for a place near Panama City where most my accounts are.
850-637-4985