• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

medwards980

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2015
Moving to SRB or Destin Area between next March and April. I'm a female, 24 years old. I will be working in the interior design industry. I like to go out on the weekends, but stay pretty quiet with work during the week. I have a three year old black lab. Super, super clean freak. Looking for either a town home or a house and a roommate to split rent with. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Moving to SRB or Destin Area between next March and April. I'm a female, 24 years old. I will be working in the interior design industry. I like to go out on the weekends, but stay pretty quiet with work during the week. I have a three year old black lab. Super, super clean freak. Looking for either a town home or a house and a roommate to split rent with. Please message me if interested. Thanks!
Hi. I have a 7 month old black lab and I'm about to move to Terra Mar - a 2/2. I work in Destin and I'm in my 50's, divorced and very laid back personality. If interested let me know and I can send you photos of the new apartment. It is furnished.

medwards980

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2015
Hi. I have a 7 month old black lab and I'm about to move to Terra Mar - a 2/2. I work in Destin and I'm in my 50's, divorced and very laid back personality. If interested let me know and I can send you photos of the new apartment. It is furnished.

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, I'm looking for something a little larger than an apartment...like a house with a yard for my dog. She needs her space. Hope you find someone!

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Hey! Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, I'm looking for something a little larger than an apartment...like a house with a yard for my dog. She needs her space. Hope you find someone!
I'm still open to finding a house. I'm looking at one today. It's a 3/3 with a fenced yard on Slalom Way. It would be $1695/mo.so about $850 each.
Helen
706-255-5666