• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

adiamondtumb

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2013
Hi guys! My name is Abby Diamond and I'm planning on living in and around Seagrove (30A) during the summer months. I have two jobs lined up in Grayton Beach for me if I can find a place to stay near there.
I am looking for a small apartment, condo or a room to rent for just a few months (June-beginning of August)
I would love to spend only $500 per month, including utilities, but we can work something out!
Please PM, leave a message here or email me at abbyd@tds.net
p.s if you're in the same boat as me we can work together to find something for the both of us
thanks!

amber_schaser

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2013
London, KY
Hey Abby! My name is Amber Schaser and my boyfriend and I have jobs set up in Seaside area this summer and are also looking for a place this summer. We are struggling to find a place. I am 21 and he is 22 and I'm in SLP school but will be working retail this summer. We can pay whatever that we find as long as its around 1000 or so. Please email me at amber_schaser@eku.edu if you are interested. Thanks!

Amber Schaser

adiamondtumb

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2013
Hi Amber I just emailed you at your personal email address!
Hey Abby! My name is Amber Schaser and my boyfriend and I have jobs set up in Seaside area this summer and are also looking for a place this summer. We are struggling to find a place. I am 21 and he is 22 and I'm in SLP school but will be working retail this summer. We can pay whatever that we find as long as its around 1000 or so. Please email me at amber_schaser@eku.edu if you are interested. Thanks!

Amber Schaser