• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

laurN850

Beach Comber
May 19, 2014
Hello,

I am relocating from Virginia and I am looking for a roommate(s), mother-in-law suite, or carriage house furnished or unfurnished in the 30a/Miramar Beach/Sandestin/Destin area beginning August 1 or Sept 1. Mid August okay.

My price range is no more than $700 including utilities. While, I'd like to have a mother-in-law suite or carriage house to myself, I understand it may be more realistic to have roommates.

If you are interested in going in together, please PM me or text or call me seven five 7, triple 7, zero six four 7.

Thanks,
Lauren

Note: I do have have a small service dog, toy poodle who is very well behaved, house trained, does not chew, and hyper allergenic. I do have papers on her being a service dog. This should not interfere with choices in accommodation that don't not allow for pets as she is indeed a service pet. Federal Law prohibits discrimination etc.

Judi G.

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2012
Seagrove
Room Available:

Hello,

I am relocating from Virginia and I am looking for a roommate(s), mother-in-law suite, or carriage house furnished or unfurnished in the 30a/Miramar Beach/Sandestin/Destin area beginning August 1 or Sept 1. Mid August okay.

My price range is no more than $700 including utilities. While, I'd like to have a mother-in-law suite or carriage house to myself, I understand it may be more realistic to have roommates.

If you are interested in going in together, please PM me or text or call me seven five 7, triple 7, zero six four 7.

Thanks,
Lauren

Note: I do have have a small service dog, toy poodle who is very well behaved, house trained, does not chew, and hyper allergenic. I do have papers on her being a service dog. This should not interfere with choices in accommodation that don't not allow for pets as she is indeed a service pet. Federal Law prohibits discrimination etc.

Hi, I have a Large room partly furnished (bed and dressers sleeper sofa) with own
bathroom available in Dune Allen. It is a gated community for $750 month plus
half electric. I am a mature lady non-smoker looking for someone that is a good fit... I do have a bird but she is always with me or in my bed room.
If this sounds like something you would like please let me know.

Thanks,

Judi

laurN850

Beach Comber
May 19, 2014
Judi - I sent you a inbox message. I would consider if you bring the rent down to $600 plus half utilities. I saw that in previous posts, you offered it at the amount. I'm really on a tight income and want to be able to eat and pay for gas and my bills. $750 plus util is really high for me especially considering I have seen other offers of roommate situations between $500-$600.

Hi, I have a Large room partly furnished (bed and dressers sleeper sofa) with own
bathroom available in Dune Allen. It is a gated community for $750 month plus
half electric. I am a mature lady non-smoker looking for someone that is a good fit... I do have a bird but she is always with me or in my bed room.
If this sounds like something you would like please let me know.

Thanks,

Judi