• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mrconservative

Beach Crab
Jun 7, 2011
$550 / 2000ft² - Santa Rosa Bch (Near Bay) (Loblolly Bay Dr. (Driftwood Estates)) Off of Mack Bayou (Sacred Heart Hospital)

Date: 2011-09-28, 6:42AM EDT
Reply to: dkl2032@aol.com

I am looking for a roommate or two. If you have a friend that can move in with you, both of your rent will drop by $50. And yes, you will have your own rooms. If you are just renting for yourself, thats fine also. My house is very close to the Bay and located in a beautiful neighborhood. I am going to copy & paste my ad from a roommate site that I just posted. Please let me know if you are interested ASAP and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. (My email is DKL2032@aol.com)

Payment: $ 550 per month + $300 deposit -

Term: 6-12 month (neg.)

Date available: 10/01/11 - October 1, 2011

Features: Private bedroom, Private bathroom, Closet, Furnished

Residence & Vicinity

Building: House, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath

Features: Air conditioning, Balcony/patio, Basketball courts, Covered parking, Dishwasher, Garage, High speed Internet, Washer/dryer in unit, Microwave, Parking, Storage, Yard

Cross streets: Hwy 98 and Mack Bayou Rd

What's nearby: College/University, Dining, Downtown, Elementary school, High school, Parks/Recreation, Shopping mall

Household

Occupant: 1 Adult

Smoking habits: Non-smoker

Cleanliness: Clean

Children: Children will not be living with me

Pets: N/A

Your Character: Responsible adult with an income.

Age group: 18 - 40

Smoking: Outside smoking okay

Cleanliness level: Clean, Average

Pets: Small Dog okay

Children: No children please

Comments: When you email or reply to this, please tell me about yourself. Thanks!

The house is located off of Hwy. 98, down Mack Bayou Rd (Sacred Heart Hospital) & located on Loblolly Bay Dr. in Driftwood Estates. It is only a few minutes from Grand Blvd, Village-Baytowne Wharf, and very close to the Silver Sands Outlets. It's a 15 min. ride into the heart of Destin & a 25-30 min. ride to Panama City Beach. I am looking for someone who is somewhat clean, responsible, and friendly. I travel, sometimes for weeks at a time, so I need a roommate who is trustworthy. I have a bar in the TV room, but I do not have wild parties, mostly get togethers with some friends, etc. I do not mind if you have people over, just not 20 people...lol I love wine, grilling out, & since I am a big movie person, there is usually one playing. Just because it is my house, I am very respectful of your time and space. If you are having a date over, I'm gone, no problem at all. Other than that, I am very relaxed, laid back, and even funny at times. I do not mind if you have a "small" pet, as long as you clean up after him/her. If you are interested, want more pics, or have any questions, feel free to send me a message. Thanks for looking!

Loblolly Bay Dr. at Harbor View --Off of Mack Bayou Rd. Very quiet yet 3 miles from 98.
small dogs are OK - wooof

DSC00066.jpgDSC00043.jpgDSC00042.jpgDSC00098.jpgDSC00101.jpgDSC00102.jpg

Last edited:

KinsDMac

Beach Comber
May 20, 2010
Your place looks very nice & I am interested. My roommate and I are looking at moving, but if she isn't interested I still am curious and would like to know more info. Would the room I'd be staying in be upstairs or downstairs? My own bath? Thanks for your time.

mrconservative

Beach Crab
Jun 7, 2011
Hey there. Sorry it took me so long to respond. The rooms are still available however I have people looking at them today and tomorrow. The bedrooms are upstairs and one of the two available is currently furnished. Of course, we can always change that. As far as the bathroom, it would have to be shared IF there were two roommates. If that is a problem, we can attempt to work out something else. Please tell me about yourself. I made the mistake of also posting this on Craigslist and there are some weird people on there-not all, but some! lol If you have any other questions feel free to ask away. Thanks!

Darren