• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jessica Bostany

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2018
Birmingham AL
I am looking for 1 or 2 female roommates to split rent, my job transfer date is May 1st (flexible on move in date, 6 month lease preferred) and hoping to keep my rent around $650 or under. I’ve found a few places in the Santa Rosa area that could possibly work I just need roommates now. I’m super easy going, responsible, clean/organized, and fun to be around! I love being active, I have a full time job that pays the bills along with my career as a professional dancer/choreographer. I’ll be working in Grayton Beach and probably won’t be home much.

I am also open to one bedroom/studios or in house room rentals if they are in my budget!

If your interested in being my roommate and/or taking hip hop dance classes message me at:
jrbostany@gmail.com
205-913-1983

Katlin Johnson

Beach Crab
Apr 9, 2019
Santa Rosa beach
I am looking for 1 or 2 female roommates to split rent, my job transfer date is May 1st (flexible on move in date, 6 month lease preferred) and hoping to keep my rent around $650 or under. I’ve found a few places in the Santa Rosa area that could possibly work I just need roommates now. I’m super easy going, responsible, clean/organized, and fun to be around! I love being active, I have a full time job that pays the bills along with my career as a professional dancer/choreographer. I’ll be working in Grayton Beach and probably won’t be home much.

I am also open to one bedroom/studios or in house room rentals if they are in my budget!

If your interested in being my roommate and/or taking hip hop dance classes message me at:
jrbostany@gmail.com
205-913-1983
Hey Jessica my name is Katlin Johnson I am a native to the Sowal area but moved away 3 years ago to attend college in Pensacola I am trying to find a Roomate to move back home with and am looking to find a place by May 1st. I have found a few options but need a Roomate please let me know if you are still looking! My number is 8506879302 please txt me if easier