• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Taylor Horvat

Beach Comber
Mar 17, 2019
Lawrence, KS
www.facebook.com
I am looking for a roommate to move in somewhere in the Santa Rosa Beach area anytime from June-August. I am applying to teaching positions in the Walton County School District and I am currently living in Kansas. I have a handful of properties I am already interested in that range from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom so I could possibly need more than one roommate! I am looking for someone with no kids, no pets, in their 20's, female! I am 24 years old, I teach 3rd grade, I have a 1 year old kitten, I am a Christian and this is a huge part of my life, I am very organized and clean, easy-going, and I will be gone all day to teach! I love wine nights, The Bachelor, crafting, working out, and cooking! I am a very kind and fun person to be around, and I know 0 people in the area so I am excited to meet some new people in the area!

I have a full set of living room furniture (couch, chair, coffee table, end tables, large rug, kitchen table and chairs, wall decor, etc) that I would be bringing for the living area. I can send you a video of this stuff if you text me or message me! I am living on a teacher salary so my budget is low, topping out at $850 a person for a place! If you have a place or want to be my roomie feel free to text me! 913-991-8085 add me on Facebook too, TAYLOR HORVAT.

Hannah Overholser

Beach Comber
Mar 23, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking for a roommate to move in somewhere in the Santa Rosa Beach area anytime from June-August. I am applying to teaching positions in the Walton County School District and I am currently living in Kansas. I have a handful of properties I am already interested in that range from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom so I could possibly need more than one roommate! I am looking for someone with no kids, no pets, in their 20's, female! I am 24 years old, I teach 3rd grade, I have a 1 year old kitten, I am a Christian and this is a huge part of my life, I am very organized and clean, easy-going, and I will be gone all day to teach! I love wine nights, The Bachelor, crafting, working out, and cooking! I am a very kind and fun person to be around, and I know 0 people in the area so I am excited to meet some new people in the area!

I have a full set of living room furniture (couch, chair, coffee table, end tables, large rug, kitchen table and chairs, wall decor, etc) that I would be bringing for the living area. I can send you a video of this stuff if you text me or message me! I am living on a teacher salary so my budget is low, topping out at $850 a person for a place! If you have a place or want to be my roomie feel free to text me! 913-991-8085 add me on Facebook too, TAYLOR HORVAT.

Hi, Taylor. I see that you’re looking for a roommate in the Santa Rosa Beach area. I just moved here almost 1 year 1/2 ago. My roommate is leaving at the end of March and I have a room and private bath available in the Sanctuary at 331. It’s around $820 a month with everything but power included. If you are interested, I’d love to talk to chat with you about more details! (850) 585-2198

floridaesty

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Destin
If you are still looking for a roommate, I would be very interested. I am much older (44) than what you’re looking for but I think you will find, I am young at heart and am easy going. I am very neat, very clean, no pets but don’t mind your kitty. I have been in the area for a year but my current lease is up and looking for something else. Your dates work with mine. I work days (esthetician) and won’t be around most weekends. Please contact me with more info if you’re still looking and interested. Thanks! Stacie

taylor.t97

Beach Comber
Apr 27, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female who is also looking for housing in the area & would be interested in sharing 2+ bedroom unit. I need to move by May 11th.
If you're still looking for a roommate, please email me at etthompson97@outlook.com
Or even if you just need a friend after you move, feel free to contact me. Although I'm originally from a town about 2 hours north of Destin, I really don't know anyone my age in the area. I'm a christian as well & it would be great if we could visit churches in the area together.