• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Dune Allen
hendersonscott66.wix.com
I am in need of a room mate for a 3 Br 3 Bth two story home, just one block from the Gulf, in Seagrove. Room has full bath, and doors to the porch. $550 month includes everything but food. 12/1 it will be ready.
I am a soon to be divorced professional male mid 40' s that loves to cook. Please PM me if interested.

scuba mel

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2008
Roomie

Wondered if you are still looking for a roommate? My roomie is moving closer to Destin (we're on a month-to-month lease), but I prefer to stay on 30A. I am a mid- 40's professional......total foodie...but hate to cook. Oh, yeah...and I'm a chick. Just let me know. Thx.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am relocating to the area from New Orleans and having a hard time finding a place I can afford I have been to the area several times and fell in love with it. I wil be coming back in mid January and if you are still looking I'd love to see the house. I am 52 years old and a female. I don't know how you feel about animals, but I have a 6 lb chihuaha and 3 cats you would fall in love with. please let me know. I own my own business here but will be starting ove in FLa. No problem withthe money situation though. My email is heartbren@bellsouth.net. It would not hurt to meet anyway. Happy New Year, Brenda