• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
We are coming to Rosemary Beach on Saturday and would love some addition information. The rental company said that everything is open including the beaches. I know that today there are yellow flags out. What does the beach really look like?

When I check the Walton County site, it says that you should wear protective footwear. What am I protecting my feet from? Is there any white sand left? Is the water clear enough to get into just to get wet? I don't want to lounge on the beach and not be able to cool off.

Are the roads clear of debris? Can you ride a bike on 30A and 98 without running over trash/limbs etc..?

Sorry for all the questions; just want to figure out if it is worth bringing the bikes and beach gear. If we just chill at the pools that is fine, but would love to know before I load the car.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
There is no debris on the roads and all is normal off the beach.

On Rosemary Beach everything is cleaned up and I haven't heard any reports of debris in the water. They do not have all the accesses repaired yet is the only thing. No worries - you will have a great time at RB - but it may look different than last time you were there.

There are a lot of pics in the gallery.

pokey

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2005
Thanks Kurt for that info. I know Rosemary has fixed a beach access on the Western green; of course we are staying near the Eastern green ;-) No biggie, we can walk; just happy there is something to walk to.

I heard Luna Del Mar closed; what happened? My family needs a Mexican fix while on vacation. Any other Mexican in PC or anywhere else worth going to?