• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I was out there on the beach enjoying the sunshine. Nice and cool. Two of the main walkovers were rebuilt and several others are being worked on. Sand has been brought in and sloped along the dune line with lots of sea oats planted.

The beach is nice and white. There were a lot of small shells along the waterline from the recent high surf. :D

A

Anonymous

kurt said:
I was out there on the beach enjoying the sunshine. Nice and cool. Two of the main walkovers were rebuilt and several others are being worked on. Sand has been brought in and sloped along the dune line with lots of sea oats planted.

The beach is nice and white. There were a lot of small shells along the waterline from the recent high surf. :D

Did you happen to walk towards High Pointe? Did it all look the same. I was down there early October when Rosemary was bringing the sand in and that storm hit. Do the restaurants and retail at Rosemary stay open year round 8)

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
No I didn't go very far but didn't notice anything unusual down that way. Most of the shops looked open but they may have shorter hours.

kurt said:
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:
No I didn't go very far but didn't notice anything unusual down that way. Most of the shops looked open but they may have shorter hours.

Are there many year round residents at Rosemary? :?:

I think there are 2. :lol:

Sounds like a real close nit community :roll:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
RiverOtter said:
kurt said:

Are there many year round residents at Rosemary? :?:

I know of of one, however, he could be one of the two , whom Kurt mentioned.