• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Moneybags

Beach Comber
May 17, 2006
Alabama
Family of 5 with 3 small boys needs suggestion for rental - All end $2,000 desired - can give or take a day - Rosemary Seacreast area - Thanks for the help

Ohio Girl

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2006
Sagamore Hills OH
we have a lovely 3 bedroom house at Magnolia Cottages by the Sea that's available during your time period. Please check out vrbo.com/223457 for more details.
:D

geezer392002

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2010
4 bedroom condo overlooking 12,000 SF pool!

Family of 5 with 3 small boys needs suggestion for rental - All end $2,000 desired - can give or take a day - Rosemary Seacreast area - Thanks for the help

Hi,

Don't know if you need the room or not but I know you and your boys will LOVE the location of our condo in Seacrest Beach.
The condo overlooks the 12,000 S.F pool and has deeded access to the beach and is a very short walk to Rosemary Beach.
My wife and I and our two children recently visited the condo for Spring Break, we just love it and can't wait to go back!
We bought some new items for the condo (extra lamps, dimmers, rugs, cushions, patio furniture and a music center) while we were there so it is even nicer than in the photos and virtual tour! :)

I believe we have availability for the week you are planning to visit and we are in your price range.

Here is a link to the condo.......

Seacrest beach vacation rentals

best of luck in your search! :)

Andy

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com

Check out Villages of South Walton #317 located in Seacrest Beach: 3br/2ba, community pool, beautiful vacation property.

If you'd like additional informaton, feel free to call 888-267-2121. Or, for a look at our other properties along Scenic 30A, please visit our website.

mybeachretreat

Beach Comber
Apr 24, 2010
Rental

Hi. We own an amazing property that we just put on the rental market. It is on 30-A beachfront in a very private, gated community with only 30 units among the most gorgeous part of the beach. Very private, perfect for families (we have young children). It is 3 miles from Seaside, 10 miles from Sandestin (Baytowne Wharf great for kids) and 15 miles from the all new Pier Park in PCB.

You can visit our unit on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mybeachretreat or www.vrbo.com/255118.

We have been going to Seaside for years and I've been looking at properties for over 3 years. This unit is in San Remo and it is a hidden gem. The location is "ideal." There is a huge pool and hot tub gulffront and a fitness center. There are tons bike trails, the gorgeous Grayton Beach State Park is next door. Stinky's Fishcamp is a bikeride, Gulf Place and Smiling Fish Cafe less than 1/4 mile.

Our unit is 3 bedroom w glass doors w. expanisve ocean views from master and main (gorgeous). Huge balcony leading off family room and master. Master large bath w. spa tub. All flat screen TV's in every room. Comfy kings (2) and 3rd room has full size bunks w. a twin trundle. Gourmet stainless kitchen. All pecan hardwood flooring. Fold out sofa.

As of today the week you want is open. Our rental rate for that week is $2500. I'd be happy to give you more details.

Beach service is included daily for that price. 2 chairs and an umbrella.

Please feel free to call me (423) 313-7656 or email cshoemaker@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Cam Shoemaker