• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FloridaMermaid

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2016
Professional female, Bachelor degree in business economics, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, Real Estate licensed out of state, commercial (developments) and residential sales & marketing experience since 2005, organized, outgoing, professional demeanor and appearance, dependable, entrepreneur spirit, quick thinker, European, bilingual, fast learner.. Planning on acquiring FL Real Estate license in the near future.

I’m interested in a Real Estate related position. As an Assistant for a busy Real Estate Broker/Agent, commercial developments, residential market, construction, interior, anything with and around the home!

I love promoting a great product and assisting people. I am a BIG networker and enjoy working Trade Shows.

I’m looking for a salary position, ($65,000-$75,000 annually with room to grow) in Panama City, or/and panhandle area of FL (Rosemary Beach to Sandestin, FL, anywhere along 30A). I can work any day of the week! Available to start working within 2 weeks or less.

I will be relocating.