• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Fantastic Music Tonight at Sally's Backside !
Thank You !!!!
Sally

I love Sallys,
there's always great music everynite!!!

Monday.........Stenos
Tuesdays......Redd
Wednesday..Joleen and Company
Thursday......Alice Bargeron
Friday...........Kari Dokken
Saturday......Redd

and then there's the great food...........:love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Tuesday night at SB...

Someone should spank my backside for jsut now discovering Sally's Backside! This place is too much funn! Redd is the ultimate entertainer and we were lucky to be there to celebrate her 29th bday! :cool: I even drank beer and biatch water without a straw! Excellent french fries and shrimp! The meatloaf special looked delish, too. The place was packed and everyone was having a blast. Alf looked adorable and had her groove on! :clap:

I am amazed at all the people I met last night. Two were from the small world ...a darling gal that went to the same high school as sarafunn and now works in Seaside and a man from Austin whose family owns/operates a house for girls at University of Texas (Hardin House) where I used to stay when we went to parties there my senior year in hs. Most of my hs friends lived there freshman year. Sorry to bore you, but this place is the ultimate small world! :D

Sally and Redd...y'all rock! Thanks for the funn! :wave:

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
What do you mean "just now discovering"? SWGB, DestinScuba, Allifunn, Incredible1, BB, myself and a host of others have always sung its praise and how funn Redd is.

I think you should have said "I can't believe it took me this long to get off of my cheeky bum!"

:funn:

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Last night was NUTS
THanks to all Redd had a great birthday. It sucked a little that she had to work her butt off since it was so busy, but Laura was as usual great in supporting role

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
What do you mean "just now discovering"? SWGB, DestinScuba, Allifunn, Incredible1, BB, myself and a host of others have always sung its praise and how funn Redd is.

I think you should have said "I can't believe it took me this long to get off of my cheeky bum!"

:funn:

She wouldn't go forever because they don't serve liquor. ;-) I have photos of her actually drinking a beer. Do I post those along with some other photos from Sally's? :scratch:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Last night was toooo much funn at Sally's! Another great night with Redd! :clap:Singinchicken...you would have had a blast.

Some friends from work were there too, and they couldn't believe that I could look like a girl ;-)

SWGB...did you get pics of me & the "boys" dancing?.....:shock: They are gay, right??? :rofl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Someone should spank my backside for jsut now discovering Sally's Backside! This place is too much funn! Redd is the ultimate entertainer and we were lucky to be there to celebrate her 29th bday! :cool: I even drank beer and biatch water without a straw! Excellent french fries and shrimp! The meatloaf special looked delish, too. The place was packed and everyone was having a blast. Alf looked adorable and had her groove on! :clap:

I am amazed at all the people I met last night. Two were from the small world ...a darling gal that went to the same high school as sarafunn and now works in Seaside and a man from Austin whose family owns/operates a house for girls at University of Texas (Hardin House) where I used to stay when we went to parties there my senior year in hs. Most of my hs friends lived there freshman year. Sorry to bore you, but this place is the ultimate small world! :D

Sally and Redd...y'all rock! Thanks for the funn! :wave:

I have a small world story too. :wave: