• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN
Is sanc. by the sea a good place to stay for a family of 9? How is the beach access set-up. Can we rent chairs/umbrella sets for the day? Just need some info on the place before we start contacting listings. Oh, we are not "lowballers" but we are also not Bill Gates. It just appears to me some of these people who own properties just think they have the best property in the world. I understand the demands of owning rental properties, especially on the beach, but there has got to be a happy medium. We have rented on 30A for 10 yrs and have never had a problem with any property owners. All of the properties we have stayed at the owner/owners have gone out of their way to make us comfortable and I have no problem paying for that. Anyway, sorry for going off topic, but this will be our first stay at S by S and just need any info you guys can provide.

Thanks for listening.

dbcooper

Beach Comber
Jan 11, 2008
Is sanc. by the sea a good place to stay for a family of 9? How is the beach access set-up. Can we rent chairs/umbrella sets for the day? Just need some info on the place before we start contacting listings. Oh, we are not "lowballers" but we are also not Bill Gates. It just appears to me some of these people who own properties just think they have the best property in the world. I understand the demands of owning rental properties, especially on the beach, but there has got to be a happy medium. We have rented on 30A for 10 yrs and have never had a problem with any property owners. All of the properties we have stayed at the owner/owners have gone out of their way to make us comfortable and I have no problem paying for that. Anyway, sorry for going off topic, but this will be our first stay at S by S and just need any info you guys can provide.

Thanks for listening.

The pools are amazing and it is centrally located. The beach access will be your biggest issue. We walked the property recently and saw no sign of a shuttle. Perhaps someone else can speak to that.

I like to come and go back to my room when beachin it....it wouldn't work for me.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Not sure if they have umbrellas on site but you should be able to get them from one of our many umbrella rental companies in SoWal.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
The pools are amazing and it is centrally located. The beach access will be your biggest issue. We walked the property recently and saw no sign of a shuttle. Perhaps someone else can speak to that.

I like to come and go back to my room when beachin it....it wouldn't work for me.

Last year they were talking of having boat shuttles to and from the beach, but not sure if they are still doing this. That is the only issue I would have with staying there, long walk to the beach.

jhanes

Beach Lover
Jun 16, 2009
Lebanon, TN
The person referring to beach access and shuttle service must be thinking about Sanctuary at Redfish which has no beach access. Sanctuary by the Sea owns 650 feet of beautiful beach....depending on your location within the complex you are just a few yards from the beach, or if you're back in the northern wing, you're a 6 minute walk. Beach service is provided FREE!!!! with rentals! I have a 3 bedroom that sleeps 8 very comfortably. If your 9th person is a "little one" it could handle that as well. It's got great access to the pools and about a 4 minute stroll to the ocean. Also has beautiful view off 40 foot balcony of Gulf and Big Redfish Lake! Check it out at:

Blue Mountain Beach, Florida vacation rental by owner: 3 bedroom Condo rental that sleeps 8. August & Fall Dates Open! - 3 Bedroom at Sanctuary by the Sea

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN
Thanks for responses.

Jhanes, thanks for the link, but we will need a 4 bedroom.