• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
What to do if you don't feel like swimming:

http://www.sowal.com/photos-062705.html

050627-pcola-044.jpg

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
They're breathtaking alright. Especially the one of the fella in chest deep water fishing. I'd have a hard time relaxing while doing that.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
RiverOtter said:
Kurt, another exceptional pic :cool: I'm sure this has been asked before but what kind of camera do you use and how many pixels does it shoot?

I use a Nikon D100 with awesome lenses. It's 6mp. Not to sound glib, but mp is not really the thing with digital - it's everything else added up, including post. I can't wait to get my hands on the new Nikon D2X though. :D $5k for the body. :shock:

Canon and Nikon have some good products under $1k with lens, but once you add lenses, computer, printer, etc. it becomes expensive for the casual user. You can get some great results with point and shoots with a little training though.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
:blush: Thanks! :love:

That guy fishing was the evening of the shark. :shock: There were several guys doing the same thing.
They were probably hoping to catch a shark.( just kidding) Last year, after the report of a local spotting a bull shark in Western Lake, I overheard way too many people talking about going shark fishing in Western Lake.

I hear that JAWS! is being remade. I already scared and shaking, with the thought of watching the movie, but I am not scared to go to the Beach.

Last edited:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
That is a scary thought about having a bull shark in Western Lake. I was nervous swimming across Stallworth Lake last week. I was thinking, if there is a shark in here, he has got to be very hungry. Gulp! :eek: