• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Baytowne Wharf:
Another Broken Egg - Great breakfasts
Jim N Nicks - Good Barbque
I've heard Marlin Grill is good, but haven't eaten there.
There have been a few new places open there that I haven't tried. I've heard Osaka Sushi is good.
They also have a few seafood place, but I haven't had a lot of luck with them.
They're all listed here: http://www.baytownewharf.com/shops_and_dining.asp

At the market shops there is Beef O'Bradys. Good for families and sports fanatics.

Finz on the beach is supposed to be decent and has a great view (of the newly renourished beach).

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
we had an excellent meal at the marlin grill last year !

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I also like the Marlin Grill but the cocktails are expensive if you like the good stuff.!!! After living in Louisiana for years I love Acme, pretty good chow....

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
We like Acme, too. It's nice to eat dinner there and then wander around Baytowne Village after.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If you venture just a little west of Sandestin, Vintij is interesting and tasty. It's in a strip mall on the south side of US 98 across from the outlet mall.

For an easy pizza, there's a Ciao Bella in the outlet mall that's infinitely better than the Pizza Hut out front.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
We like Acme, too. It's nice to eat dinner there and then wander around Baytowne Village after.

Mmmmmm....sweet tater fries!!!

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
We have had great meals at Bistro Bijoux and Cuvee Beach.

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Cuvee Beach is good.
There's such a variety....if you want to let us know what kind of places you like we could try to narrow it down to those types....
We've liked Vintij but have found the inconsistency in service to be hard to take at times, although the food is divine.
In Sandestin, we've eaten a couple times at Marlin Grill...which is good, very clubby type atmosphere....you could be in any city, so we don't get too excited about going there when at the beach.
There is an Italian restaurant in a strip center just a little bit west of Sandestin, Ole Sole Mio. (They are moving to a newer larger spot a little more to the west, but not sure if that has happened yet). Anyway, it is great little restaurant.
Antonio the owner is terrific as is the entire staff. Food is outstanding!
And in the new location, some nights will be offering music. There are of course some great spots to your east on 30-A which would be a short ride if you want to venture that way. Enjoy your visit!!