• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SDeeD

Beach Comber
Sep 11, 2013
4.5 year old house for rent in Peach Creek Subdivision off Hwy 98, 32459 zip code. House is 3/2 around 1850 square feet with open beautiful design flow with enclosed 2 car garage. Large driveway.

House is $1850/mo for on-time payment. Very nice house with designer blinds, vaulted ceilings in living room, walk in master closet, large bath tub with separate shower, two car garage, stainless refrigerator, granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. One year lease minimum. Available August 1st. Contact sddavis@lcdtvbuyingguide.com.

Attachments

• Kinley 30 Front of House.JPG
    Kinley 30 Front of House.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 243
  • kinley 30 open floor plan.JPG
    kinley 30 open floor plan.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 268
  • kinley 30 two car garage.JPG
    kinley 30 two car garage.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 263
  • kinley 30 front bedroom.JPG
    kinley 30 front bedroom.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 255
  • kinley 30 double vanity.JPG
    kinley 30 double vanity.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 248
  • kinley 30 breakfast room.JPG
    kinley 30 breakfast room.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 212

Jesse Foster

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2018
Freeport Florida
BEWARE!!!! TOTAL SCAM!!!!! Since you deleted my last response I guess I will post it again! Very shady person/company...they want you to fill out an application before even seeing the home. Then they do not respond to you about how much the deposit is, or when you can actually see the home. After multiple times of asking they then tell you that they hate to keep asking the current renters for showings yet the ad clearly says that it is available on 8/1 which is today! So either this is a total BS posting or you need to get it together if you are trying to rent a place because those who really need a place do not have time for the games!!!!