• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bricktop

Beach Comber
Mar 18, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach Golf Course is a qualifying site for the Florida State Amateur. I have never played there and was hoping someone could let me know what the course is like? What could a scratch golfer expect to shoot? Thanks!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach Golf Course is a qualifying site for the Florida State Amateur. I have never played there and was hoping someone could let me know what the course is like? What could a scratch golfer expect to shoot? Thanks!

narrow fair ways, in great shape, nice people................
Their motto: purest golf on the panhandle

website available: Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club
850. 267.1240

Ask for John Miller

Last edited:

steyou

Beach Fanatic
Feb 20, 2007
Walton County
Actually it is wide open. Make sure you practice putting and pay attention to the grain flowing toward the gulf. Short enough to keep your driver in your bag but wide enough if you have control. Greens hold pretty good.

sandybanks

Beach Fanatic
Mar 15, 2008
In a nice place

bump

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
wide open if you hit it straight maybe. most of the trouble is on the right. water doesn"t seem to come into play much. several good risk/reward holes if you play them well there will be a good score. greens get faster all day long as the sun dries them, there is usually dew in the morning. i played today and will play tomorrow.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
i haven't played it in a while...but i remember enjoying this course..