• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joshua Sirten

Beach Comber
May 30, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello! My name is Josh. I’m in search of a room for rent or possibly a 1 bedroom apartment for rental for about 6 months (though this timeframe is slightly flexible).

I manage a men’s retail clothing store in Destin. I’m clean, friendly, and keep to myself.

I’m hoping to find something in the East Destin or Santa Rosa Beach area soon. I’m hoping to stay in the $900-$1100 range, if possible. In this area I realize the difficulty in that!

Thanks for taking time to read this post!

May 27, 2018
Seagrove Beach, FL
Josh, give me a text.
(850)226-3727

Hello! My name is Josh. I’m in search of a room for rent or possibly a 1 bedroom apartment for rental for about 6 months (though this timeframe is slightly flexible).

I manage a men’s retail clothing store in Destin. I’m clean, friendly, and keep to myself.

I’m hoping to find something in the East Destin or Santa Rosa Beach area soon. I’m hoping to stay in the $900-$1100 range, if possible. In this area I realize the difficulty in that!

May 27, 2018
Seagrove Beach, FL
Josh, give me a text. I’m
(850)226-3727

Ariel ketchner

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2018
Santa Rosa beach

If you want to to meet I’m looking for a roommate, I have one dog. Super clean and respectful have all the furniture :)