• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SantaRosaClub

Beach Comber
May 12, 2008
Join us as we celebrate 40 years at Santa Rosa!

Help us celebrate our 40th Birthday Bash Friday, January 16th from 7 - 11 PM. We'll have plenty of delicious heavy hors d'oeuvres and tapas, karaoke, and game show mania to test your knowledge about events from 1969 to today and, of course, lots of SRGBC history. We welcome all friends of Santa Rosa through the years and look forward to great food and great company. The cost is $19.69 per person. For reservations, call 850.267.2305.

See you there!

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Wow. Lots of memories from when I was a tot and my cousin and I used to tag along with our parents to bingo, Lions Club, etc.

Do they still answer the phone "Sarogabi?" :D

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Yes, Bingo was always a favorite of our kids during the summer. Thanks to my Grandaddy, Emmett Pinkston, for his work in getting the "club" started. Can't believe it has been 40 years.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
Do they still answer the phone "Sarogabi?" :D[/quote]

Wow. That almost sounds like "SWGB!"

Congratulations Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club. Saint Rose has certainly been looking over you these past 40 years!!

Last edited:
Love The Club, always have. It was nice to have them start me on the back 9 first thing in the morning so I could get in half a round in 45 minutes before work. There's something a couple of us pondered quite a few times:

If there are + or - 400 equity members. Won't there come a time when those 400 Owners decide they'd rather sell the property and split the proceeds? BTW, it's just a math question to consider, nothing more.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Yes, Bingo was always a favorite of our kids during the summer. Thanks to my Grandaddy, Emmett Pinkston, for his work in getting the "club" started. Can't believe it has been 40 years.

I adored Bingo! But eventually they stopped allowing minors to play. Said it was gambling. :angry: