• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LightWorker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Home Sweet Home
journals.aol.com
Re: Puppy Saved!

Hey all!

I just check out the website and here is the updated info!!!

Update: All of these animals have been rescued! Thank you for your concern with these animals. Laurie Hood

I don't know who you are --- or if you came from this board.. but :love: :love: :love: :love:

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis

Oh thank you so much for posting this, as I sit here crying. I have avoided this forum, because I simply could not bare to look and see that the time had run out on this beautiful dog and the others.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless those that rescued them. :love:

Savvy, can you update the title, to say Rescued, as others might be like me and just too afraid to look.

Last edited:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk

Oh thank you so much for posting this, as I sit here crying. I have avoided this forum, because I simply could not bare to look and see that the time had run out on this beautiful dog and the others.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless those that rescued them. :love:

Savvy, can you update the title, to say Rescued, as others might be like me and just too afraid to look.

I completely understand. I'm glad that you came back a took a look so you know the good news. :love: :wave: