• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Kid

Beach Fanatic
Dec 7, 2005
:love: BORAGO IS CLOSING FOREVER:bang: :bang: :pissed: :pissed: ....... LOL JUST KIDDING:rotfl: .They are really just closing for 2 and a half weeks:sosad: .Who can stand not having good food like that:love: LOVE IT.
Tommarow Sunday is the last day open.(Good for the workers).

P.S. MY AUNT TOLD ME TO DO THIS!!! SHHHHHHHHHH!!!:D

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
:love: BORAGO IS CLOSING FOREVER:bang: :bang: :pissed: :pissed: ....... LOL JUST KIDDING:rotfl: .They are really just closing for 2 and a half weeks:sosad: .Who can stand not having good food like that:love: LOVE IT.
Tommarow Sunday is the last day open.(Good for the workers).

P.S. MY AUNT TOLD ME TO DO THIS!!! SHHHHHHHHHH!!!:D

Grayton Kid, don't pull crap like this stunt ever again!:nono1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:eek: ...you scared the boogers out of me. Happy vacation to Borago!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I knew better than that. A place that allows it's employees to celebrate Thanksgiving by hosting an employee and friends gathering rather than requiring them to work, will always be successul. Some other places around here could learn a thing or two about employee retention from Borago. Happy holidays to all you guys working at Borago!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
I was standing behind him trying to give him direction on this post. He said "Grandma you don't need to stand over my shoulder." Fortunately he is so right! The subject was definitely his!

So #2 and #3 who both work at Borago are heading to wine country and San Fran on Wed., returning Dec. 9. Neither has been to CA before and I know they will have an awesome time.