• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Most everyone here knows Cork and her Sunshine. Cork is on a birthday vacation at the grand canyon and I'm babysitting all the doggies. Sunshine has been ill for two days, spent yesterday and last night at Dr. Barry's. She is still not herself. I'm keeping close watch on her but thought a few prayers wouldn't hurt. Cork is upset that she is not here, but know that I'm taking care of Sunny as I would my Lola or Ricco. Keep Sunny and Cork in your prayers...

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
she has probably caught a cold running around with only a little hair instead of a coat of fur. Put a thick sweater on her and give her some chicken noodle soup.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Get well thoughts for Sunshine.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Sweet, sweet Sunshine. Get well soon. Lisa, I agree with SJ, warmth and chicken soup, good for her little soul!:love:

Absolutely! Poor little Sunshine, know you're taking great care of her!

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Sunshine Update...

No better this morning. Bad night last night. Have been up with her since around 1 am.. She can't walk up the stairs now so I have to carry her outside when I put her down. She just sits there...More like lays there. Trying to feed her and give her chips of ice by hand.

Strang thing is that when I put her down to lie on the sofa, all three other dogs circle around her. Lola keeps licking her face.

Does anyone know Cork's sister Linda who lives here? I know she is on the board but don't know her name or her phone number.

Rick Barry ran all the tests and xrays and said everything came back fine. I just wish cork was here.