• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
RESURFACING PROJECT SCHEDULED FOR CO HWY 30A

Walton County Public Works has scheduled a resurfacing project to begin on Co Hwy 30A on February 2[SUP]nd[/SUP].

The resurfacing project will begin at the CR395 intersection and proceed east on Co Hwy 30A for approximately 4 miles. The project will terminate approximately 1 mile west of Camp Creek Lake.

While this project is underway the traveling public can expect slight delays and is reminded to use caution while traveling in this area. This projected is scheduled for completion by the end of February.

If you have any questions please contact Walton Public Works at 892-8108.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
That's OK. I'll just use the back beach road... oh wait, there isn't one...

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
Road Work on 30A next week

Does anyone know what type of road work are they starting next week on 30A from 395 and 4 miles east.? Just wondering how much worse the traffics going to be and for how long as we head into spring break madness.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I heard they were going ahead and four laming all of 30-A and just getting it over with. Hahahahahahahahaha (man, I have a sick sense of humor)

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
An architect involved with Prominence told me that they would be adding turn lanes, a la Watersound Beach, during this construction period as well.