• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Perhaps this email which was forwarded to me today will explain why no one showed for the Scenic Corridoor Associate cleanup on Sat. :

Hello everyone,

I have just received word that the Hwy 98 Scenic Corridor clean-up scheduled for tomorrow morning, April 29th, has been post-phoned.

I?ll let you know when its re-scheduled.

Please pass on the word to anyone you know who may have intended to participate in the clean-up.

Thank you.

Anita Page
SWCC Executive Director

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Next time, we can just pick up along 283 and 395. I saw plenty of trash there. If you ever do a pick up, you always feel a kindred spirit with that piece of land. It becomes hard not to stop your car and pick up stuff.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
John R said:
i did 395 on easter.

:clap_1: I just mentioned it because I saw trash on 283 on my way back an figured it had been trashed as well. I bet it looked purrty!!!

John R said:
the cleanup was cancelled by SCA board chair Bob Johnson, who deemed the cleanup unnecessary since there wasn't enough trash. :bang: :bang:

maybe he should go pickup the stuff we left bagged.[/QUOT

If he'd been there, he would have realized there was PLENTY of trash - much more than I anticipated. You can't see a lot of it from the road. And yes, 283 is also very dirty.