• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HaydenMichael25

Beach Crab
Sep 28, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello!

I found a stray puppy in Houston last week. She was very skinny, dirty, not micro chipped, and not posted on any sites. All of the shelters in the area were either kill shelters or full so I brought her back to this are with me. I recently moved here so I am not in the financial position to care for a pup or I would definitely keep her. She is the sweetest and very smart, she is already picking up on potty training after just a few days! She loves to cuddle and also loves to play, since she is a baby, and gets along with other animals!

I am looking to find a new home for her where someone can spoil and love her! We have bonded quite a bit already this past week but I want to find a family that is in a better position to take care of her.

She is estimated to be a little over 3 months old, has had her first round of shots, currently weights about 9 pounds (estimated to get to be about 20-30 pounds) and would come with food, a kennel, harness, leash, treats, toys, and a lot of love to give! I have a lot more photos to share if anyone would like to see some but for some reason it will not let me upload them on this post.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 394