• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
to all the great people of sowal ,thank you for coming out to see us we were what we call in the bizz."in the weeds" for a while .
Kurt you would have been touched to see those sowalers sayin "i love Sowal.com"3 times some of them were really funny ......[glad i ordered extra beer]
by the way Hubba hubba is the best party band on the emerald coast thank you guys also.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
to all the great people of sowal ,thank you for coming out to see us we were what we call in the bizz."in the weeds" for a while .
Kurt you would have been touched to see those sowalers sayin "i love Sowal.com"3 times some of them were really funny ......[glad i ordered extra beer]
by the way Hubba hubba is the best party band on the emerald coast thank you guys also.

Since you are serving oysters at 331, can you get them at Sea Bar now?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P3180092sm.jpg

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Thanks for the pic SJ - look at those oaks blooming!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Is that Mike Shula in the red hat? Is he walking away from the party? :D
not unless he changed his name and went into the construction business. He is walking away from the party so that he can hear while on the cell phone. It was quite the party. my picture only shows you the outside of the party. The deck filled up by 2:30pm, even though the party was not supposed to start until 3pm. The inside was also packed. The entire place was filled, but I think the water is way to shallow in the Bay right now for those boats to show up. That, however, didn't stop the kids from playing.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
When I drove by yesterday that place looked like it was rocking. Good to see a watering hole back online:clap_1:
Why would you "drive by" a happening spot? That just doesn't make good sense. Next time, you should stop and join in the funn.;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Why would you "drive by" a happening spot? That just doesn't make good sense. Next time, you should stop and join in the funn.;-)

He'll be there in April. :evil: