• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
At the foot of the 331 bridge, across from the 3-Thirty-1 Restaurant is a great little beach bar/restaurant (the beach on the bay) with burgers, fried and grilled seafood, etc. The Seabar is operated by the same family that operates the Red Bar and the 3-Thirty-1.

Sunday afternoons starting at 3 have been very popular in the past and they have started up again for the season. 850-622-5800.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
jessifunn said:
it was funn yesterday

Did you get grinded on the dance floor?

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Last spring Kfunn and I never missed a Sunday. Food is fab and so is the music. We even ended up in some of Kurt's pics!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
whiteyfunn said:
Last spring Kfunn and I never missed a Sunday. Food is fab and so is the music. We even ended up in some of Kurt's pics!
This is very true. Very true. Our legs made the pic. Vladi took very very good care of us.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
kurt said:
I saw superJfunn there yesterday and Vladi - he said his birthday was 2 days ago.

Yeah yeah. Happy Fake Birthday Vladi! Kurt do you know which pic we are talking about?

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
kurt said:
I saw superJfunn there yesterday and Vladi - he said his birthday was 2 days ago.
Vladi's birthday is every Saturday.
I'm going to Vladi's homeland in May.