• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Probably broken. I'd imagine that it takes a specialized repairman to work on them. It's happened before.

beachwanabe

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Missouri
Maybe it's an August thing, happened to us last year, never got an answer or at least the one we wanted to hear. This year fountains were on for our little ones the entire 14 days we were there in July. Hope they get back on for you...

Surfrider28

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2008
They have been dry all week. . . .what's going on???:dunno:

The Village of South Walton common areas are owned by 3 banks, so deal with the fountains is that HOA keep the area cleaned and the Banks maintained the fountains. Also the fountains nozzles haven?t been change in almost a year?if notice the fountains are not shootings as high as they use too. BTW this is the last time the fountains were running when took this picture last week.

3787199656_be352f3851_b.jpg

Last edited:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
We just got back home after bringing my grandkids down for the week and the fountains were still not working. We were a little disappointed, but not for long...there's always so much to do, and the beach conditions were PERFECT! I haven't been down since February...I was amazed at how much of that wonderful fluffy white sand was back on the beach! Water temp was perfect and as always, the sunsets incredible. Can't wait till next visit!

dragonflycafe

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2009
The Village of South Walton common areas are owned by 3 banks, so deal with the fountains is that HOA keep the area cleaned and the Banks maintained the fountains. Also the fountains nozzles haven?t been change in almost a year?if notice the fountains are not shootings as high as they use too. BTW this is the last time the fountains were running when took this picture last week.

3787199656_be352f3851_b.jpg

Wow, that's a gorgeous picture, Surfrider.

We were there in June and my kids loved those fountains. Ug, now that I'm thinking of Sowal...I am missing it. :sosad: