1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Seagrove Construction Services

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by Joe Burgoyne, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Joe Burgoyne

Joe Burgoyne Beach Crab

SEAGROVE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES provides needed services for homeowners (local and out of State), realtors and property management companies in South Walton County.

Maintenance
    Painting
    Concrete
    Remodels
    Pressure Washing
    Additions
    Carpentry
    Check on your House while you're away

It's always good to get multiple bids.

We are a local small business and would appreciate an opportunity to work for you.

Call us 850-231-7000.

2. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Welcome Joe! Keep us posted on your services. We all need some help now and then.

3. jcmarks

jcmarks Beach Comber

Joe,

My husband and I have just bought an older home in Santa Rosa beach. We are looking for a contractor to do a major bathroom renovation including plumbing issues. If that is something you would consider, would you please email me with a couple of references at emarksmarks@aol.com? Thanks. Jan Marks

4. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

You need to find a licensed professional for that. Anything involving plumping/electrical/pulling a permit should be done by a licensed professional. Anyone telling you to pull a permit should be a huge red flag.

5. jcmarks

jcmarks Beach Comber

Matt, I appreciate your comments, but I am not sure I understand your meaning. Are you or do you know a good licensed contractor to recommend? Thanks.

Jan Marks