• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Just called them. They won't close down, but will relocate after summer.

I just drove by it and was shocked by the fact that YOU CAN'T PARK IN FRONT OF IT ANYMORE! There are wooden posts in the ground on the street side of the bike path that we noticed for the first time in December.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Beach Runner said:
... my hairdresser (who owns 3 places in SoWal) stops by there...

Do I take this to mean that the more properties you own in SoWal, the greater the craving for hush puppies?? :rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Mermaid said:
Do I take this to mean that the more properties you own in SoWal, the greater the craving for hush puppies?? :rotfl:

Takes him back to his ROOTS! BR...I think you have tipped him enough!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sueshore said:
Takes him back to his ROOTS! BR...I think you have tipped him enough!

If he keeps buying those hush puppies, he might tip over! :eek: Those things are fattening!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mermaid said:

Yo Picky! I don't own any property in SoWal, but I am a champion hushpuppy eater. (I need an oinky pig smilie!)

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
jdarg said:
Yo Picky! I don't own any property in SoWal, but I am a champion hushpuppy eater. (I need an oinky pig smilie!)

I see it in the tea leaves...jdarg is going to buy property! She already has the taste for hush puppies...I see great things for you...your own place in the sun....the hush puppies never lie.... :clap_1: