• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

port albert

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Arrived New Year's Eve for our yearly month in Seagrove. Walked over to Seagrove Market on Monday for our first grouper sandwich.

Horrors...they are closed until Feb 10th.

:cry:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
They have actually closed all the restuarants until Feb 10. We made sure to get our grouper sandwich on Sunday before they closed!:D

Has Seagrove Market gotten its act back together? We haven't been there in a couple of years because of quality issues the last time we went, and the last posts I read on this forum (which were also a while ago) indicated it hadn't improved - but the comments on this thread seem positive - should we include the Market in our plans this year?

Thanks!

gmarc

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2009
i went there in the summer and it was ok. but theres so many outstanding places on 30-a to choose from. i made a pt to try to eat at every restaurant on 30-a and i've hit maybe 50% of them.

CampCreekLou

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2005
Has Seagrove Market gotten its act back together? We haven't been there in a couple of years because of quality issues the last time we went, and the last posts I read on this forum (which were also a while ago) indicated it hadn't improved - but the comments on this thread seem positive - should we include the Market in our plans this year?

Thanks!

We ate there in December, and it was as expected. Good!

deklan

Beach Crab
Nov 4, 2009
I'm everywhere.
1. Seagrove Village Market still has one of the best grouper sandwiches on 30-A

2. don't panic when shops close down for a couple months in the off-season... most of our businesses make more in one hour in the summertime than we do in an entire day in the winter.

Arrived New Year's Eve for our yearly month in Seagrove. Walked over to Seagrove Market on Monday for our first grouper sandwich.

Horrors...they are closed until Feb 10th.

:cry:

kemosabe

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2008
Seagrove Village Market made me completely disregard all reviews on this forum.

I really wanted to like the pace it is a hole in the waIl with a lot of fried food what's not to like? I talked the place up to my wife and took her there one night and quite frankly was embarrassed by both the food and service. I have been never been back nor have I ever been to Georges.