• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Kurt or any of you other locals, I know it is not like you have nothing else to do, but I was wondering if you could take a stroll over to Seagrove Villas and Motel and tell me what the beach, walkovers look like there. I will be there June 25th and I am just curious as to the shape of things. I know we will have a great time regardless of the shape of the beach. We have been blessed and lucky for the 10 years we have been coming down to have the wonderful soft, white sandy beaches. I sure would appreciate any info any of you could give me. See you soon.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Kathy - take a look at the pic I posted under my name - seagrover. That is looking toward Seagrove Villas - I think the villas is where the American flag is flying. This was taken from the Andalusia walkover Sunday - facing west. Hope it will be better when you get here.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
oh no......I thought that was where the picture was taken, I was hoping I was wrong. We are also coming down that same time, staying in the Paradise Too subdivision and in the beacons :roll: looks a little rough.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
seagrover said:
Kathy - take a look at the pic I posted under my name - seagrover. That is looking toward Seagrove Villas - I think the villas is where the American flag is flying. This was taken from the Andalusia walkover Sunday - facing west. Hope it will be better when you get here.

Thank you so much for posting this pic seagrover...I was a little shocked...ok, alot shocked when I saw it. I didn't realize the beach was in such bad shape. However, I am trying to be optimistic. It will still be paradise, just with a little less beach!!!! The only that makes me sad is the fact that my son is bringing a friend with him that has never been to the beach, I was hoping he could see it in all of it's glory. Oh, well I have pictures to show him of what it usually looks like. Thanks again for the picture.

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
seagrovelover said:
oh no......I thought that was where the picture was taken, I was hoping I was wrong. We are also coming down that same time, staying in the Paradise Too subdivision and in the beacons :roll: looks a little rough.

Hey, girl. We will be OK. It does look bad, but maybe in two weeks things will improve a little bit. I am trying to stay positive. It is worse than I thought though. I still can't wait to get there. We will all make the best of it.:D

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
kathydwells said:
Thank you so much for posting this pic seagrover...I was a little shocked...ok, alot shocked when I saw it. I didn't realize the beach was in such bad shape. However, I am trying to be optimistic. It will still be paradise, just with a little less beach!!!! The only that makes me sad is the fact that my son is bringing a friend with him that has never been to the beach, I was hoping he could see it in all of it's glory. Oh, well I have pictures to show him of what it usually looks like. Thanks again for the picture.

Take them to the State parks.