• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaquell.net

Beach Comber
Dec 5, 2005
Hi Everyone...
Thanks for all the interest in Seaquell. This board is great. We had a couple that agreed to rent the house, and after I spent an entire day changing things in the house at their request, they never showed up to sign the lease. So ... we're back on the market.

See Kurt's amazing virtual tour at the address below. 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. It's such a great place. A great location. And you would be living in a quiet neighborhood with a spatter of other year-rounders to keep you company. We are a mile west of Alys, between Rosemary and Seaside.

www. seaquell.net

I had a bunch of questions about rent and such. I am asking $1500. This woud be for a 12 month lease. However, I have a lot more room to negotiate the price if you are willing to take the house for a shorter term, allowing me to recoup some of the rental monies over the summer from weekly vacationers. This might be an ideal situation if you just want a stop-gap home or you need something right now.

The house is vacant and available immediately. It is fully furnished. Most pets okay. You can contact me at seaquell@gmail.com or PM from here.

Thanks again,

Jennifer
Seaquell Cottage