• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
We're thinking of coming down for the summer. Anyone know where we could find a house to rent June-early August? Maybe with a "short stroll" to the beach. Can't use our condos because they already have several weeks booked, and besides we would prefer a house. Obviously can't afford gulf-front in peak season- too expensive. Any ideas?

A

Anonymous

Details?

What are the details of what you are looking for in a summer rental?? Size, price etc...

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
It needs to be at least 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Would love to be in an area where there are a lot of kids, and the faces don't change every week. Don't know if what we're looking for is out there, just thought we would try. Don't know about a price range yet.

Malissa

Beach Comber
Nov 19, 2004
I know of one in Grove by the sea. It is my sisters home. It is very kid friendly. Look at www.sighttosea.com click on vacation rentals and then on Robin's Nest. You can reach Deborah at Debleigh9@aol.com for all rental info.

Enjoy,
Malissa

A

Anonymous

Take a look at ours (also in Grove by the Sea) at www.amomentspeace.net. It is a great family home with a great neighborhood! Nice and private, but very close to all the action! :D

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Hey guys,

Thought I would revisit my earlier post. Anyone have ideas on a short-term rental this summer? (mid June-mid Aug) Can't afford 6K a month so would have to be north of 30-A, heck, maybe even north of 98 ?

Hey, maybe one of you locals would like to avoid the crowds & swap houses with me for a few weeks :rotfl:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
GraytonBound said:
Hey guys,

Thought I would revisit my earlier post. Anyone have ideas on a short-term rental this summer? (mid June-mid Aug) Can't afford 6K a month so would have to be north of 30-A, heck, maybe even north of 98 ?

Hey, maybe one of you locals would like to avoid the crowds & swap houses with me for a few weeks :rotfl:

Are you on the river with a view of the city and the mountains?

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
uhhhhhh, sure :D

actually.....we do have a winter view of the river but in summer you can't see it through all the oaks. We are walking distance to the river, aquarium, pedestrian bridge, art museum, restaurants, etc,etc.

check out www.chattanoogariverfront.com

our house is just beyond the top bridge

BTW, it's hard to be anywhere in Nooga & not see a mountain :cool: