• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006
Charming 1 bedroom, furnished or unfurnished, 2 blocks from the beach and 1 lot out of Seaside

Upstairs: living room and kitchen combination separated by bar
bed room with queen size bed, dresser and chest
bath with shower only (no tub)
deck off from living room with table and chairs for dining
tile floors
Downstairs: garage with washer and dryer
grill
table and chairs

Small pet friendly :welcome:

email for pictures

$950. month

350 Forest St.

lease

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Dear Gib Ycnan,

I am seeking employment in the area. The home my parents own hurts my eyes and makes my head pound. This sounds like a great option.

I look forward to seeing your carriage house. Would you be interested in showing it to me?

Does this price include your oldest son? And can I bring my pet monkey named Bubbles?

xoxo

Kfunn

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Dear Gib Ycnan,

I am seeking employment in the area. The home my parents own hurts my eyes and makes my head pound. This sounds like a great option.

I look forward to seeing your carriage house. Would you be interested in showing it to me?

Does this price include your oldest son? And can I bring my pet monkey named Bubbles?

xoxo

Kfunn

:popcorn:

gib ycnan

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2006
I would love to show you the Carriage House.
It is in a great location. You can stagger home from Bud&Alley's.
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.
Are you still interested?????:D

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
If you are interested I would have to have you sign a contract stipulating that beer cans cannot be used for deck decoration, you cannot come over to my place for drinks when I'm not home, you cannot introduce the monkey as a family member, and you cannot party over 8 days a week.

:rotfl:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:funn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:wave: ...hello smart mommy!!!

NotnKansas

Beach Lover
Aug 3, 2006
SOWAL, FL
I have to admit - the stagger home from Bud's is a total plus. :D